* Please make sure you enter a correct email address and phone number so that our representative can contact you.
* Please make sure to have attempted every troubleshooting tip on the website before requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
* Once we receive your RMA request our customer service will contact you with your RMA number.
* We will provide you a free return shipping label along with the RMA number. Simply print it and attach it to the return package.
* We require the defective cartridge to be shipped back to us before we can ship out replacements. All shipments back to us require the RMA number to be on the box/envelope, otherwise there will be a delay in processing.
* Once we receive your cartridge back we will ship out a replacement within 1 to 2 days. Please note that we do not issue refunds as your transaction was with the retailer.
Recycle your empty cartridges!
Send your empty cartridge to the following address:
Green Project, Inc.
P.O. Box 92461
City of Industry, CA 91715
Did you know...
Millions of cartridges are thrown away each year.
An inkjet cartridge takes over 1,000 years to decompose.
Energy is saved by remanufacturing cartridges.
Learn more about our cartridges and their benefits
Copyright 2010. All rights reserved. Los Angeles eCommerce
For Dummies and the Dummies Man logo are trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Used by license.